Sign up to be an Uber or Uber Eats driver if you want to make money with your car. Go online and follow the steps to become an Uber driver if you want to be your own boss, set your own hours, and make extra money. When you’re approved as a driver, Uber will let you know once they’ve checked your background.
People are looking for ways to make extra money, and becoming a ride-share driver is one way to do that. If you want to make extra money with your car, Uber is one way to put it to work. How do you become an Uber driver? Here is where you can talk to Uber driver support and get information and help.
Rules and Regulations
Make sure you meet the minimum requirements to become an Uber driver before you sign up. These things must be true:
- You must be at least the minimum age to drive in your city or state.
- Drivers must have been licensed to drive for at least a year. Drivers under the age of 25 must have been licensed to drive for at least three years.
- Your driver’s license needs to be current and valid.
- Your car needs to have four doors (this is for the safety and security of the driver and passengers). Note: If you want to become an Uber Eats driver, you can do so with either a two-door car or a bicycle.
How to Sign Up as an Uber Driver
Follow these steps to sign up to drive for Uber:
- Open the Uber website in the browser on your computer.
- To sign up, click on “Sign Up.”
- On the next page, click “Sign up to Drive or Deliver.”
- Enter the information below, and then click “Next.”
- Names of first and last
- Email address
- Password (you’ll need to come up with your own)
- Number of phones
- Location in the world (i.e. eastern North Carolina, western Tennessee or another area)
- Invite code (if you were referred to Uber by another driver)
5. Click “Continue.”
6. Enter the city where you will work.
7. You can choose to be a ride-share driver (carrying people), a delivery driver (bringing food to people), or both. If you don’t have a car, you can also use a bicycle to deliver with Uber Eats.
8. Click “Keep Going.”
9. For your background check, enter the following information:
- Legal name (first, middle and last)
- Number on a driver’s license
- Write down who gave you your driver’s license.
- Current zip code
- Your full birth date
- Your SSN
10. Click “Keep Going.”
11. Click the box to get your background check for free.
12. To start the background check, tap “I authorize and agree.”
13. Type in the following details about your car:
- Vehicle Color
14. Choose “Keep Going.”
15. Get the Driver app on your phone or tablet.
Uber will look over your paperwork, do a background check, and let you know by email if you are approved to be a ride-share or delivery driver. Here is where you can contact driver support if you need help or have questions about driving for Uber.
Why Did HP help desk support Write “How Do I Sign Up to Drive for Uber?”?
We came to the conclusion that it was time to publish instructions after thousands of Uber customers contacted HP help desk support seeking a solution to this problem as well as a number of other issues. So we put together How Do I Sign Up to Drive for Uber? to make an effort to aid. According to other users, going through these procedures and potentially getting in touch with Uber can take some time. This includes the time spent working through each step and potentially getting in touch with Uber. We wish you the best of luck and ask that you please let us know if you are able to successfully resolve your issue by following the instructions on this page.
Why does HP help desk support Write How-to Guides for Uber Problems?
In order to assist customers in more quickly resolving issues related to customer service, HP help desk support team has spent the better part of a decade gathering information about major corporations such as Uber. We began with contact information and determining the quickest ways to speak with a human being at large companies. Especially ones that have IVR or phone menu systems that are clumsy, slow, or both. Or businesses that forgo traditional customer service departments in favor of online communities offering user-driven support forums. After that, we came to the conclusion that customers still required more in-depth assistance in resolving the most common issues, which led to the development of this collection of guides, which is continually being expanded upon. And if you spot any issues with our How Do I Sign Up to Drive for Uber? guide, please let us know by sending us feedback. Our goal is to be of assistance in every way. If you found this guide helpful, please forward it to the people who are most important to you. The free information and tools that we provide are made possible by you, the customer. The more people who use it, the higher its quality will rise.