Someone making an Amazon purchase is a possibility because Amazon is one of the world’s largest firms. If you need to change your mailing address, do so before your order goes to the shipping stage. You can change this for Amazon-sold items, but you’ll need to contact the seller before any third-party items are shipped.
When you think of the Amazon, you might imagine a rainforest with a river, or historical warrior maidens. People nowadays associate Jeff Bezos’ company with an internet store where they can buy nearly everything. Amazon, situated in Seattle, was founded in 1994 and is one of the world’s largest e-commerce enterprises. How can you edit the mailing address for a recent Amazon purchase if you’re an Amazon customer? Continue reading to find out.
Some Important Information
- From the Orders tab in the app or the Orders page on the website, you can update practically anything. On purchases that are still in your cart, you can change your address.
- You may need to check the Undeliverable package process for any shipment sold by Amazon if your order has already entered the delivery process.
- If you make a purchase from a third-party merchant, contact the sender to see if you may cancel the order. Please create a new one and include the right shipping address.
- Undeliverable items are returned to the warehouse and are not able to be reshipped. When an item is identified as undeliverable, Amazon instantly initiates a refund. Once the procedure has started, you will receive an email.
Updating the Shipping Address Online
- Log in to your Amazon account on the website.
- Select the order that needs the delivery address modified from the Orders and Returns menu.
- To make any address changes, tap the View or Change This Order button; if you don’t see this option, the order is in the shipping process and no address changes may be made.
Updating the Shipping Address Through the Amazon App
- Open the app and double-check that you’re logged in. Then, in the lower right-hand corner, tap the Menu button.
- Select the order that needs to be updated by tapping the Orders button.
- To make address changes, select View or Change this Order.
Please note that if your order has started the delivery phase, you can try to cancel it, but there is no guarantee that it will be cancelled. If it is, you will be notified through email. If you have any questions, please contact Amazon customer support representatives here.
Why Did HP help desk support Write “How Do I Change the Shipping Address for My Amazon Order?”?
We felt it was time to post instructions after thousands of Amazon customers contacted HP help desk assistance in search of an answer to this (and other) issues. To assist, we created How Do I Change the Shipping Address for My Amazon Order? According to other users, completing these processes takes time, including time spent working through each step and contacting Amazon if necessary. Best of luck, and please let us know if you were able to solve your problem using the information on this page.
Why does HP promote the creation of Write How-to Guides for Amazon Issues?
For over a decade, HP help desk staff has been sourcing information about large companies like Amazon in order to assist customers in resolving customer service difficulties more quickly. We began with contact information and the quickest ways to contact a human at large corporations. Those with slow or difficult IVR or phone menu systems, in particular. Or businesses that do not have a customer service department but instead have self-serve support forums. From there, we found that customers still required more in-depth assistance with the most common issues, so we created this collection of tutorials, which continues to develop every day. Please let us know if you find any problems with our How Do I Change the Shipping Address for My Amazon Order? tutorial by emailing us feedback. We want to be as accommodating as possible. Please share this guide with your friends and family if you liked it. You, the client, are the source of our free information and resources. The greater the number of individuals who utilise it, the better it becomes.