Changing the phone number linked with your Amazon account is simple with Amazon. If you have trouble altering your Amazon mobile phone number or any other information related with your Amazon account, contact Amazon customer service.
Amazon is the world’s most popular internet store. As a result, it should come as no surprise that Amazon users can swiftly and simply update their Amazon account’s cell phone number, as well as other account-related information.
While having a cell phone number connected with your Amazon account is not required, it can be used in conjunction with your Amazon account’s email address to reset your Amazon password if you forget it.
How Do I Change My Amazon Phone Number?
To change your Amazon.com phone number, follow these steps:
- On your computer, launch your preferred browser.
- To access the Amazon website, type amazon.com into the URL box.
- In the upper right-hand corner of the page, click the Hello, Sign in link.
- Select Sign-in from the drop-down option that appears.
- In the area given, type the email address you used to create your Amazon account. Continue by pressing the Enter key.
- Enter your Amazon username and password. Then select Sign-in.
- We will email you a One Time Password (OTP) to authenticate your request if you are faced with an Authentication required | message. Continue by pressing the Enter key.
- You’ll be redirected to the One-Time Password (OTP) page. Additionally, a six-digit code will be delivered to your Amazon email address as a one-time password.
- In the space provided on the One Time Password (OTP) page, enter the OTP six-digit code. Continue by pressing the Enter key.
- Choose Your Account from the Accounts & List option in the upper right-hand corner.
- Under the Your Account area, select the Login & Security option.
- On the Login & Security option, locate the Mobile Phone Number and click the Edit button. If asked, enter your Amazon password again.
- Enter the mobile phone number connected with your Amazon account on the Change Mobile Phone Number page. Continue by pressing the Enter key.
- A Verification Required pop-up will appear, informing you that a text with a One Time Password (OTP) Amazon mobile phone number in the form of a six-digit password will be sent to your phone. Click OK.
- In the box provided on the Verify Mobile Number screen, enter the six-digit OTP code you were sent. Then press the Verify button.
- You’ll then be taken to a Change Mobile Phone Number page, which displays both your old and new Amazon mobile phone numbers. Fill in the blanks with your Amazon password. Continue by pressing the Enter key.
Congratulations. Your Amazon mobile phone number has been successfully changed. Your Amazon account’s email address will receive a verification email notifying you that your mobile phone information has been changed.
Other information, such as your Two-Step Verification (2SV) Settings, as well as your name, email address, and password, can be changed using the steps indicated above.
Why Did HP help desk support Write “How Do I Change My Phone Number on My Amazon Account?”?
We decided to post instructions after thousands of Amazon customers contacted HP help desk support seeking an answer to this (and other) issues. To assist, we created How Do I Change My Phone Number on My Amazon Account? According to other users, completing these processes takes time, including time spent working through each step and contacting Amazon if necessary. Best of luck, and please let us know if you were able to fix your problem using the information on this page.
Why does HP help desk support Write How-to Guides for Amazon Problems?
HP help desk support has been sourcing information about large firms like Amazon for over ten years in order to help clients resolve customer service issues more quickly. We began with contact information and the quickest ways to contact a human at large corporations. Especially those with slow or difficult IVR or phone menu systems. Companies with self-serve help forums rather than a customer support staff. From there, we discovered that customers still required more thorough assistance with the most common issues, so we created this collection of tutorials, which is always growing. Please let us know if you find any problems with our How Do I Change My Phone Number on My Amazon Account? guide by emailing us feedback. We want to be as accommodating as possible. Please share this information with your friends and family if you enjoyed it. You, the client, are the source of our free information and resources. It gets better the more people that utilise it.